Submetering with enQuant via LoRaWAN®
Our Gateway designed for the Internet of Things (IoT)
Be it smart building or smart city – enQuant optimally meets the demands of most different use cases on the IoT sector. Our LoRaWAN® gateway is compatible with numerous LoRa® supporting sensors, meters and other measuring instruments. You are thus able to read various mediums (electricity, water, heat and gas) with only one device. Furthermore, you can also collect additional information to improve the structure of properties or infrastructure (sensors for temperature, leakage or humidity or car park vacancies detection). Energy suppliers, housing associations or service providers may simply enhance their portfolio with additional added values.
Situated within local radio networks, enQuant receives data from meters, sensors and other measuring instruments. Data is then forwarded by means of remote communication via mobile service or internet.
- processing of up to 1000 LoRaWAN
- energy-saving applications and large ranges
- compatible with LoRaWAN and wireless M-Bus (OMS)
- remote communication via GPRS, EDGE, LTE (2.5G, 2.75G and 4G) or Ethernet
- Manifold drivers support numerous devices
- Combination of metering and IoT applications
- Easier realization of value-added services
LoRa® and LoRaWAN® are registered trademarks of Semtech Corporation