Visualization of energy data in IDSpecto.enVIEW
Our portal solution designed for residential an special contract customers
As part of the smart meter rollout, energy suppliers in Germany and other European countries are obliged to inform their residential and smart meter customers about their consumption behaviour promptly and accurately.
With IDSpecto.enVIEW.Portal, you not only fulfil this obligation but also meet the requirements of the revised energy efficiency directive (EED). Independent of the field technology in use, customers are provided with quick overviews of their energy data at their homes.
IDSpecto.enVIEW.CI provides energy data to industrial and special contract customers. Besides plain consumption details, this variant also shows selected metered data and derived information. Already today, meter operators are able to provide processed data for all mediums collected with conventional measurement technology as well as smart meter gateways by means of our portal solution IDSpecto.enVIEW.
IDSpecto.enVIEW.Portal is an easy-to-handle solution designed for residential and smart meter customers by means of which individual consumption and costs are comprehensible and improvable anywhere at any time.
Characteristics of IDSpecto.enVIEW.Portal
- Clear multi-sector visualization of, for example, electricity, gas, water, heat
- Visualization of tariffs and costs including consumption and cost forecasts
- Visualization and monitoring of feed-in systems in accordance with the German Renewable Energy Sources Act (EEG)
- Optimized display for browser and mobile devices
With IDSpecto.enVIEW.CI, meter operators create benefits for major customers. The module provides up-to date energy as well as metered data recorded by the metering information platform IDSpecto.DAYOS. Furthermore, your sales personnel may use IDSpecto.enVIEW.CI to offer additional services such as, for example, energy consultancy.
Characteristics of IDSpecto.enVIEW.CI
- Visualization of information about consumption, metered data and derived information such as calculated data , maximum values, market locations, gas data
- Support of all types of energy and optionally temperature, pressure or voltage values
- Comparison function for visualized data including multiple visualization of time series and registers
- Ad hoc download or automated dispatch of metered data
- Extensive compatibility with manifold meters
- Increase in the range of services and benefits on offer
- Reduction of efforts and costs for data provision and customer enquiries
- Simple side-by-side operation of enVIEW.Portal and IDSpecto.enVIEW.CI thanks to joint administration
- Customizable layout