ACOS 750 SAS
Station Automation with ACOS 750 SAS
Switchgear Automation Systems (SAS) reduce costs and effort for the installation of secondary systems and enable simple and user-friendly operation.
SAS can be employed on all voltage levels; thanks to their flexible architecture they fulfil highest demands with regard to user requirements and scalability.
The integrated switchgear interlock prevents switching errors as well as risks to persons and installations.
Please click here to find out more about our solutions for station automation.
ACOS 750 SAS
Based on the modular ACOS 750 system, it is possible to configure highly flexible station automation systems for low-, medium-, high- and ultra-high voltage networks.
For application in switchgear installations, the station automation systemfeatures special functions (in accordance with VDEW recommendations on “Digital Station Control”), such as, for instance:
- extensive processing of event signals
- measurement and calculation of derived variables
- synchro-check function and synchronous switching in the power grid
- connection of network protection equipment, controllers and peripheral sensors
- secure processing of commands with external-circuit check
- automated operating steps, intertripping and interlocks
- standardized station bus communication via IEC 61850 / IEC 60870 -5
- time synchronization and system monitoring
- extensive gateway functions
- High degree of scalability on all switchgear levels
- Modular structure for individual switchgear configuration
- User-friendly operability and easy system engineering
For further questions, please contact Mr Udo Peters (Product Manager).
T +49 7243 218 724