A SCADA System for Power Supply Grids
Topics you may find interesting
On the safe side with VIVAVIS HIGH-LEIT
The challenges faced by owners of power grids continually increase with the digitization of the energy market. The need for more productivity in combination with maximum reliability and IT security requires the installation of a SCADA system that meets the highest standards. With the HIGH-LEIT SCADA system, you’re on the safe side.
The HIGH-LEIT SCADA System is designed for applications in energy and water supply, in the fields of wastewater and environmental protection as well as for industrial applications.
HIGH-LEIT is an open SCADA system with a Client-Server architecture, offering SCADA functionalities around operation and monitoring as well as archiving and reporting.
In addition, HIGH-LEIT includes various advanced functionalities to master the current challenges related to energy supply. These include, for instance:
- Redispatch 2.0 and Power Grid Cascades
- Geodata-Based Network Visualization
- Control of low-voltage grids by means of the Geo Web App
Moreover, HIGH-LEIT also includes utility-specific functions, such as topology for pipe networks, topology for electricity and fault localization, power grid and short-circuit calculation or the training simulator.
HIGH-LEIT also fulfils all of today’s requirements on IT security, thereby ensuring the necessary degree of investment security for power supply companies.
- Extremely scalable and continually expandable
- Tried and tested software for all sectors (electricity, gas, water, district heating etc.) with modular, sector-specific applications (e.g. grid topologies, fault localization, grid calculation, simulation, forecasts)
- IT security according to BDEW White Paper / ISO2700x
- Updatable: safe and well-proven
- User-friendly and seamless data exchange with external systems (e.g. GIS, maintenance/outage management)
- Schematic and geodata-based network visualization
- Numerous communication interfaces
For further questions, please contact Mr Andreas Seiler (Product Manager).
T +49 7243 218 681