Solution for automation of energy centres
Intelligent, secure and optimized interaction of plants
Nowadays energy centres located in districts or properties are often highly complex. Manifold generation and distribution plants must be controlled in accordance with individual policies based on, for example, demands for electricity or heat or even on the price for energy. Thanks to our flexibly adaptable solution you benefit from extensive automation and can control your plants centrally at any time. And of course, all required security standards are considered as well.
When automating energy centres, numerous different generators and power units must be read and controlled via various interfaces. Information provided by external sources must be integrated into processes.
The challenges are:
- Integration and orchestration of many generators and power units
- Communication via most different interfaces
(digital control signals, protocols such as Modbus, etc)
- Automated processing of external information about, for example, demands, weather or prices to draw up schedules
- Secure and fast communication
Our Solution for You
- Flexible control
Automation of energy centres is based on our ACOS7 This system solution is developed and planned in accordance with industrial standards and guarantees optimum security. Upon request, we may provide all components mounted in a switch cabinet ready for connection.
- Optimal for each plant size
With VIVAVIS you always work in a cost-efficient manner whether you operate a small
stand-alone power system or geographically dispersed plants with HIGH-LEIT as central managing instance.
- Secure access
The energy centre offers an overview on all plants as well as processes and you can take action via secure remote access.
Components of our solutions are manufactured in accordance with high security standards and consistently developed; this guarantees a high level of investment security.
Your added values at a glance:
- Extensive compatibility with existing and future technology
- Communication via CLS interface of intelligent metering system available
- Control logic is developed in accordance with IEC 61131-3 and can be maintained independently
- Flexibly extensible hardware