Pipeline Automation Solutions
TOPICS YOU MAY FIND INTERESTING
Components of this solution:
Oil and gas pipeline automation
For safe and efficient operation of oil and gas pipelines, we provide end-to-end complete pipeline automation solutions.
From project planning to commissioning and service, we are your reliable partner for all aspects of pipeline automation. You benefit from our industry expertise and years of experience in numerous pipeline projects.
Our scalable and modular pipeline systems are suitable for individual requirements and can be easily adapted to current conditions. Standardized interfaces and protocols enable easy integration into existing IT systems. This makes our solution not only flexible, but above all investment-safe.
Safe and Economic Solutions from One Source
Uniform Solutions for Pipeline Automation
From central monitoring via powerful SCADA systems (SCADA = Supervisory Control Data Acquisition System) through to the related electrical, instrumentation and control systems, we offer uniform solutions for gas or oil pipelines.
Our scope of services and products ranges from pipeline monitoring to complete management systems for extensive networks with more than a thousand station controllers.
Depending on the case, we are able to offer well-proven standard solutions as well as tailor-made concepts for your application. Our automation and IT specialists are happy to discuss your requirements and to prepare individual solutions for you, no matter whether you wish to install a completely new system or to convert or upgrade an existing installation.
Our pipeline team includes experts for
- SCADA systems
- communication systems
- telecontrol and automation
- safety control according to SIL (Safety Integrity Level)
- electrical infrastructures
- pipeline management
- Modern IT-infrastructures
Our Experience – Your Benefit
- the exact implementation of your requirements
- strict adherence to cost and time frames
- quick and flexible response to changing conditions and parameters
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andreas Seiler (Product Manager).
T +49 7243 218 681
Whether pipeline systems are economical or not depends on many factors. They must be optimally utilized to avoid downtime.
Continuous optimization of the systems is therefore essential.
What’s more, the demands on the operational safety and reliability of a pipeline system are enormously high and constantly increasing.
To support you in meeting these challenges, we offer you complete solutions for all areas of pipeline automation: from the control system to the appropriate telecontrol and automation technology.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Our soultion for you
We offer complete solutions for pipeline automation. The portfolio of self-developed products includes all essential components of a modern pipeline automation system.
The HIGH-LEIT control system handles any kind of central control and monitoring tasks. It has a modular structure, which is why it can be used for any size of pipeline system.
Due to its high-performance characteristics, it is particularly suitable for complex and extensive networks.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Oil pipeline solution
Specifically for oil pipelines, we support you in the following areas, among others:
- Network control stations for transport and distribution networks of oil and liquid fuels
- Control technology for pumping stations and tank farms
- Dynamic pipeline network simulation
- Volume balancing systems
- Automation of pump stations with safety-related control systems with SIL controls according to IEC61508/11
- Communication infrastructure for pipelines
- Safety data communication
- Instrumentation of all plants
- IT security in the communication networks
Gas pipeline solution
In the field of pipelines of industrial gases (oxygen, stock, natural gas) we offer the following solutions and services, among others:
- Network control technology for monitoring and control of pipelines
- Dynamic gas network simulation
- Leak detection
- Automation of pressure control, distribution and customer stations with safety-related control systems
- Communication infrastructure for IP networks
- IT security in communication networks
- Complete solution for pipeline automation: from control system to station automation.
- Large product range and for individual requirements, flexibly expandable
- Well-founded experience and well-coordinated project teams
- Easy integration into existing IT systems
Standardized interfaces and protocols
Solutions for Pipeline Automation from VIVAVIS
Uniform and Flexible Solutions
Whether or not pipeline systems are economical depends on a multitude of factors. For one thing, they must be optimally utilized to avoid standstill periods. Thus, a continual optimization of pipeline systems is of vital importance. In addition, the requirements on the operating safety and reliability of pipeline systems are huge and increase steadily.
To support you in these challenges, we offer complete solutions for all areas of pipeline automation – from SCADA systems to suitable telecontrol and automation equipment.
Operation and Monitoring with HIGH-LEIT
- Pipeline monitoring
- Pipeline topology
- Pipeline mangement
Asset Management with 360° AM
- asset inventories and management
- cyclic and event-oriented maintenance management
- outage management and documentation
- job order and workforce management
- company-wide integration of IT systems (ERP, GIS, SCADA etc.)
Telecontrol and Automation with the ACOS 7 Series
- IEC 60870-5-101/-104
- Modbus RTU/TCP
- NTP time synchronization
- Profibus DP
Engineering with ACOS ET
- secure access for parameterization and servicing
- integrity check of the device parameterization
- authentication via username and password support of different user roles and rights
- dynamic firewall
- encrypted transmission acc. to IEC 62351-3 (TLS), Open VPN or IPsec using certificate-based authentication
- port authentification IEEE 802.1X
- logging (Syslog)
Planning, Design and Implementation
We from VIVAVIS support you in the planning of your system, prepare concepts and make surveys of existing installations. If required, our project managers carry out the entire project organization, including the monitoring of secondary works carried out by subcontractors.
The implementation of projects through VIVAVIS includes
- detailed planning,
- procurement of materials,
- coordination of system installation,
- comprehensive system checks,
- preparation of the complete documentation and
- organization of installation and commissioning.
On an international level, we cooperate with local partners who are experts both on local conditions and our products and processes.
All our partners and staff have long-standing job experience, attend training courses on a regular basis and have the necessary certificates, e.g. on explosion protection and functional safety according to IEC 61508/11 (SIL).
Service around the Clock
Once your project is concluded we are able to offer you our comprehensive after-sales service. Our hotline staff is available 24/7 all year round. If a reported error can not be eliminated via phone, our Service Centre at Ettlingen supports you via remote diagnostics and service. If required we also offer on-site support within a specified timeframe.
If necessary, we offer practical training courses on our products and applications for your employees, which are conducted by our expert instructors. The courses are held either at our headquarters in Ettlingen or at your premises; courses are available in German, English or French.