Solutions for Station Automation
Topics you may find interesting
Parts of this solution
Switchgear Automation – All From One Source
In cooperation with our subsidiary, AMW GmbH, we offer you the whole range of products and services for station automation: from individual components to complete turnkey systems..
Our systems for station automation (SAS) are characterized by a high degree of scalability on all switchgear levels. Thanks to their modular structure, they facilitate individual system configurations, offering ideal concepts to match your requirements. The focus is on user-friendly operation and easy engineering of installations and systems.
Our Solution for You
- ACOS 750: Based on the modular ACOS 750 system, it is possible to configure highly-flexible station automation systems for low-, medium-, high- and ultra-high voltage networks.
- OP07A: The OP07A monitoring and control device can be used for operation and monitoring close to the actual process (e.g. local control), as well as for obtaining local information on process and system data
- Local Control: Local control is facilitated by an optimized version of the HIGH-LEIT SCADA system. Visualization of systems and installations is freely configurable and can thus be adapted to the user’s operating concept.
- The ACOS 300 series of protection devices offers reliable protection for medium- and high-voltage grids and installations, including their operation and monitoring.
- ACOS ET Engineering Tool: Nowadays, there are various requirements on modern engineering tools – uniform engineering, diagnostic facilities and data security, to name but a few. ACOS ET fully complies with these requirements. Depending on the structure of an organisation, it is possible to implement both decentralised single workstations and central server solutions.
- Services: We offer support and consultancy services prior to the start of a project, prepare system concepts based on the customer’s organization structures, deliver systems and carry out commissioning of complete systems as well as individual devices. Our scope of services also includes final tests, such as bit tests or tests of protection functions, including their documentation.
- We cover all areas and requirements – from delivery through to the creation of complete systems
- Extensive know-how in the field of switchgear automation
- Coordinated systems on all levels (bay and station control level)